A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you.
1. I once worked at the same company with a guy who was my mother's ex-husband's ex-wife's ex-husband.
2. I lose weight on cruises. If we could afford one of those 90-day round-the-world cruises, I'd come home looking really good. :)
3. I don't go out very much. I'm not agoraphobic, I'm just happy staying home. My husband and I went to a comedy show tonight, and it's the first time I've been out the front door since I came home from visiting Mom at Christmas.
4. My hair was a bright yellow-blonde when I was a little girl, and my mom has the pictures to prove it. By the time I was in school, though, it'd darkened quite a lot and now I just call it "brown," although I called myself "blonde" until I was in my late twenties or so and everyone thought I was weird.
5. I have a horrible memory for individual data items and memorizing things is a horror for me; I was twelve before I realized I hadn't had to look up a multiplication fact for a while, and I still sometimes forget my own phone number. (Come on! How often do you call yourself??)
6. I do not and have never owned a cell phone, nor do I particularly want one. I don't want to be that connected to everyone else.
Tagging anyone who feels like doing it. :)